Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shopping

Okay, I love shopping. I mean I truly love to shop. Now the only thing I hate about shopping is the inevitable returns. This week I had two returns. Tennis shoes and a baby outfit. Its so annoying to me to have to return something, I mean I do better than that, but alas I did not. The shoes for my daughter fit right now and she has no room. I took them back, they did not have her size, so do I wait or buy an alternate. I went with the alternate. $20 bucks more, 15 minutes in line, and showing I.D., what is up with that. Anyway, then I bought a summer outfit for my niece's daughter. Needed a size up on that which puts into the 24mos, or 2T size. Now when my daughter was that size I never really got the 24mos or 2T size. Did not see much difference. Anyway, got that exchanged also. I really do not enjoy returning things, I mean it could almost turn me off of shopping. No probably not.
Looking forward to dinner tonight, my hubby is making "his" spaghetti, we have a couple of different versions, tonight is his. Love it when he cooks! Really love it when he makes spaghetti. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments: