Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home (or Evil Abode) stretch

The Realtor will be here later in the week for the photos. Still doing stuff, but stuff that will not show up on photos...
I'm tired of painting, organizing, repair, and the likes. School starts tomorrow and all I can think about is I want a vacation. I don't want to think about the house. I just want to buy the one I want and get on with it. Although, if we do buy a house the reality is that it too will need to be painted, at least to colors I can live with, wallpaper taken down, and the worse part....fences to build! YUCK. I still want a vacation.
Cait set up a roadside stand yesterday...........she sold rocks and apples!! She made a dollar. After her first sale, she closed up the stand. Too funny.
We took the camper in for a few little repairs so it will hopefully be ready for the Labor Day camping weekend. First time out with the camper this year...so sad.
Maybe this weekend we will take a little break and go play at Rigby Lake. Although I think Chris wants to go golfing since it is his birthday. Maybe both. Maybe I can sleep thru the golf part.....
and so life continues..............................

No comments: