Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Here we are the start of a new year. At the beginning of a new year we reflect on the past year and ponder the new year.
Reflections are good, its good to review and recollect. We had a good year. Every year is a good year, to recollect the year as good is my choice. Despite hospital stays for Caitlin; appendicitis, and Chris; horse accident,it was a good year. We are healthy despite the previous mentions. We are enjoying our life. Our life is good. This year Chris and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage. Wow, and it has been great. Caitlin will be eleven years old. She is a blessing that we are so very grateful that she is our daughter.
We accomplished a few projects in the house, but time was against us with getting everyone healed up. Anyway, this year my hope is to accomplish a lot more.
I have some furniture that needs to be refurnished, rooms to paint and style. Rooms that need to be organized.
I will start small. I have a small red nightstand that needs to be sanded and painted. I look forward to the new year, the new possibilities. Let's see how the turn out.

1 comment:

Ronda Batchelor said...

Laurel, thanks for the comment. I can't wait to finish my bathroom and I'm so glad to hear someone out there likes my blog!!!
Thanks,
Ronda