Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Well we have been toying with the thought of selling our house and buying something a little bigger with more than 5 acres. Have not made this decision for sure yet, we have looked at what was out there to see if what we are looking for exists and in our price range.
There are a few. But do I want to have to work on another house??? Or just move in and enjoy..................
First I need to sell my house, before that I need to get it ready to sell. YUCK.
What to do, what to do.

No comments: