Monday, March 2, 2009

Cold and cough

First off, 3rd grade most definitely kicked our butt!! We should have helped more on her science project. I get a little panicky about doing too much and not letting her do the work. This time we should have helped more. #$&*&$ frustrating. Need to find the balance.
She struggled the whole week with a cold just like me, she would fall asleep at 5:30 and get up at 7 in the morning. So tired. Both of us just miserable with sinus and cough. Still sick this week but slowly getting over it. I hate colds. Two visits to the doc, multiple antibiotics to try, this latest one seems to be working, other than its hard on my stomach. Hopefully she feels better in the morning. I'm still struggling with it.
Chris had it but not as long, of course. Why is that? He never seems to get as sick. I take vitamins, supplements, Chris does not. Never fails. Oh well, such as it is. I think I just get run down. Take on too much. Or take on too much stress, perhaps. Perhaps, its not dealing with stress as well. Need to leave work at work. Put more time into relaxing. We did have a wonderful weekend a bit back. We stayed in a local hotel with a pool, swam, ordered pizza and watched movies. It was so much fun. I really would like to take a weekend shopping in Utah. Just a few stores, Taipan Trading, World Market, and IKEA, but man, after those 3, I can seriously drop some coin. So cannot do it too often. Maybe in April.
This weekend we are looking for a club chair and ottoman to replace the recliner.
That should be fun.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

so ive never been to the taipan place but i hear GREAT things about it... so i'm thinking that's a trip you should make :)

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

or park city again. i do love that place. haha. and the carter's outlet. man i could spend millions there i think :p